Saturday 13 February 2016

Cranky Writer Alert 

Ok, let me confess, I was hoping to have gotten quite a lot done over the vacation time I've just had but nothing got done. As in nada, zilch, pretty sure you get what I mean and with the day job work load getting heavier, almost all releases are delayed. Not too sure I can release anything for my smutversary - apologies if friends or readers are disappointed.

Short of me winning the lottery, the writing ain't speeding up.  And I'm crankier than ever. It isn't even the fact that I've been recovering from a pain-filled respiratory condition. It's partly because Lent rolled around couple of days back and as usual, I'm kinda abstaining from /giving up on a couple of things and praying for God's blessing for the health and safety of family and friends, including online friends! Particularly those who haven't been feeling too great recently. So no fried chicken or gelato.

Don't really eat the former too often, but southern fried chicken has always been comfort food and you know when you aren't supposed to eat something, the more you crave it? Yup, experiencing it by the buckets. And no ice cream (I'm not devious enough to count other types of ice cream as non gelato), that's tough particularly with a boring, work-filled Valentine's coming up.  

Oh well. Let's hope there's sunshine after the rain!  





CA when will I see you again?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment