Monday 12 September 2016

Just Because

Hoping not all readers have logged off from this blog permanently.



Apart from day job swamping me with work, there's been the return of pain and health issues so I've done little to no writing and plenty of random reading. Started a new blog dedicated to reviews just so this blog doesn't get all confused LOL

Check out this first review:
http://erorevue.blogspot.com/2016/09/review-of-illicit-passion-and-dangerous.html

And my first shifter romance review will be posted soon, so watch for it!

Trying to find spare cash to pay for a proper cover for the ebook version of Destroying Fantasies while pondering the rewrite of the conclusion.  It's expensive to say the least and it'll be my first paid cover. Everything else has been self-designed — I know, I know but it's a choice between that or starving for a month. And I need to eat so...



Stay with me people! Gonna get those stories up as soon as possible. Of course if I do win the lottery, they'll be up pronto LOL Well, I can dream right?



No comments:

Post a Comment