Sunday 12 March 2017

A Mixed Bag

As the title of this post suggests,  it's been pretty much a mixed bag this week.  Made no progress on the writing but very very happy for a friend who has come up with a pretty good plot with a bit of nudging from 😈 Think wicked laughter.



Anyway,  just to make up for the lack of news on the writing front,  let me throw a bit of a teaser your way.  My next immediate story is about a footballer (the one where you dribble the ball with your feet, as seen below lol), a reporter and a WAG.  It is LW so yes,  I'll have the usual shark bait.  LMFAO,  I do like to stoke the ire of those critics haha!


Anyway,  it's Lent,  so I'll keep the posts and stuff relatively sober.  That said,  this is what I do when the haters start flaming - I do love sweeties!


No comments:

Post a Comment