Sunday 25 October 2015

Taking A Break

Been running around getting tasks completed and still hopelessly confused after all the inspiration - note to self: stop reading and getting distracted- Have I lost you dear readers yet?

No? Good! Best news I've had in ages!

Anyway, thing is I'm taking a break from posting and stuff simply because it's that time of year to wind down and reflect on growing older but not wiser! So, don't give me up for dead if you don't hear from me for some time on social media!, I'm alive!


To sustain dirty-minded fellow readers and writers,have a go at the latest extract:
http://eroftasy.blogspot.com/2015/10/behind-screaming-headlines-extract-1.html

And have a great Halloween!


And just to creep out all the '80s pop haters:


Hey I grew up listening to this and American Top 40 alternating with Top of the Pops!




No comments:

Post a Comment