Sunday 18 October 2015

Updates and excerpt

Yet another week and the end of the lovely weekend! Would it be childish of me to wish I didn't have to go back to work? After all the classes taught over the weekend, I've barely had time to breathe!

Made some new friends over the last few weeks in the online writing community and am actively considering doing an erotic horror cheating wives story lol Be careful what you ask for DFWBeast!

Before the "horror" emerges, here's another excerpt from a sequel to a cheating wives story that I'm working on. The back story is Ellen had a lustful encounter with Stu on a business trip and when she finds out she's pregnant, she assumes Stu is the father id the child and her insistence on keeping the child drives a wedge between Ekken and her husband Rob. Unknown to Rob, Elklen had several more lust-filled encounters with Stu. Eventually, Ellen reconciles with Rob and rejects further advances from Stu. This is the original plot from Just Plain Bob's great "Rob and Ellen" series and the reason why I've dared to venture on a sequel is because I feel bad for Rob. Ellen got away with everything and has little to no remorse over her behaviour and despite the risk of sounding like a "conservative" - it ain't right. This excerpt is about 1/5 into the sequel I'm still working on. Enjoy!

He was finally showing his true colours as he towered over me and I
cringed, waiting for more. Rob stepped between us.

Stu turned his fury on Rob. The ugly sneer on his face was accompanied
by his disgusting jibes.

"What's the matter Rob? Cant keep your wife satisfied and too pussy
whipped to let her go?"

Even as he swung his fist, Rob caught him mid swing and told the
deputies who were rushing to the mêlée," You're all witnesses. He's
attacked my ife and has attempted to attack me." As Stu was led away
by he deputies, he aimed a look of chilling hatred at Rob and me.

"You're not getting away with this!"

His lawyer blustered after him as Rob looked at him and shook his head
before remembering that I was still n the ground.

"Are you ok?"

Rob's gruff voice almost brought me to tears.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You should get some ice on that cheek. It's gonna bruise bad."


The NSFW version is on my other blog, enjoy! goo.gl/SXywEX

No comments:

Post a Comment