Sunday 6 March 2016

Of Painkillers, Sunflower Crackers & MMA


So, in the continuing saga that is my latest story- it's kinda crawling along. I know I need to rewrite a fair bit but inertia is about the best word for me right now. If I were to be prone to whinging, it would be uhh, whyeeeeeee?!

I blame the painkillers, I'm so dosed up with painkillers that thankfully I'm not feeling the constant pain -yay- but the downside is the tendency to just do ...nothing..

And I've run out of my favourite sunflower crackers. Didn't realise they only imported them for the Chinese New Year festive season - darn. Even scoured online sites and found ... you guessed it .. nothing...


And in a second job in a row, I've found myself surprised by an MMA enthusiast colleague. And they surprised me in similar ways. Ok, this guy is taller but my former colleague was a girl who was shorter than me and considerably lighter. This guy is, as far as I remember, pretty light on his feet, can't tell if he's ripped but he carries off that tight shirt look pretty well, hey, I wasn't perving but he was standing not more than 2 inches from me so pretty hard not to look. Anyway, completely went against the stereotypical MMA mode that I've always thought was typical. Anyway, he's gonna teach colleagues MMA so I'm just gonna enjoy the demo. I'm not delusional enough to join in and get my ass kicked. After all, the last time I was in a combat sport was almost as long ago as I've studied Physics - I remember all the dirty jokes but not the formulas LOL

Gotta try to get in shape even if it sounds as impossible as me winning the lottery but guess there's no harm trying huh?!





P.S. Originally intended to stick a picture of a cookie here, but found this pic of an MMA fighter in this part of the world. So ladies, here's your drool treat haha! Apparently, he's an American finance guy who came over to Asia to be an MMA fighter. Whatever his name is, hope he's not wilting in the heat. And no, I don't claim to own any rights to the pic, this was from Pinterest. 

Update: Sorry, didn't mean to disrespect the guy, so googled and found his name, the guy in the pic is Jake Butler. LOL have a feeling some of my author friends will be writing erotica with that name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment