Saturday 19 March 2016

The Smutversary‏

So how does one celebrate a smutversary? The answer? Publishing a free ebook. Please go to Smashwords and download the free ebook. It'll be available on ibooks and Barnes and Noble etc real soon.

Amazon Kindle doesn't allow free so it's $0.99  there.

Hope all readers and friends have enjoyed the reads so far. Keep reading and voting! I'll publish those that reach 4 on the ratings as ebooks and those which get a H will become deluxe editions that get extended storylines or extra stories.


Enjoy! I'll enjoy dreaming of fried chicken and ice cream in 10 days or so LOL.


Think I'll pass on the variety above though!

Guys get your mind out of the gutter LOL!

My next post: Why I refuse to write erotica in other languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment