Sunday 24 April 2016

Breaking the Dry Spell

After a frustrating week of detailed editing of a terrible manuscript ongeopolitical developments (how do you convince a recalcitrant writer who wants to write of politics as a ménage à trois ) and equally frustrating negotiation of rights, yours truly broke the alcohol and Literotica reading dry spell.

                                                   Fried Chicken and Waffles

The former with a bourbon cocktail (Sweet Carolina) which was ok though the rhubarb flavouring was bleh...Loved the Chicken and Waffles though. When a friend remarked on the Georgia peaches salad, discreet me almost gave the game away with the remark that the last time someone talked to me about Georgia peaches, it was not of the fruit variety :D


The latter was kinda uneven though I'd come across a story that was quite decent and almost quite nostalgic in that I'd been reminded of OX. Though on closer inspection, I could tell it wasn't someone too acquainted with the system. LOL lightly put, don't bother doing the deed in a punt, it's a bad idea unless you like inhaling or swallowing the waters of the Cherwell.As for hiding in tall grass, ehh, there ain't much of that not even near the deer park. :D Don't ask me how I know, you don't want to know.  


Writing was non-existent though I've got inspiration for the next project haha :D

                                     
                                                           Sweet Carolina

Have a good week everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment