Sunday 3 April 2016

What A Week

It's been a crazy week and readers should know when I start a post with these words, it's never a harbinger of anything great LOL

Okay, let's start with the bad news. I'm officially a target for trolls and eroticanazis. People have been 1* bombing the stories on Literotica. Not sure if they know they're being tracked BTW. So here's my response: All friends and readers, please read and vote objectively. If it's truly awful, vote it awful. If it's average, vote average. Just don't let the haters who haven't even read the stuff win. Anyone willing to join in the battle, click here!

And yes, the good news, of sorts. My latest story is out. Reception was mixed as usual. The concluding segment will not be posted for at least a month. I'll be working on the conclusion to Original Sin because it's been lagging for a long time and I feel bad towards readers who've supported that storyline. Warning: It's not pretty and rather twisted. So those who are squeamish are advised not to read.

And while we're on the topic, I would like to thank all beta readers, particularly DFWB, who probably did the equivalent of pulling me back from the cliff in terms of the writing.

Enjoy the reads and let me know what you think. I'm gonna indulge in my fave obsession: Food!

Schokolade nuss! Actually that's from Easter, the chocolate I forgot to eat. Hope you guys are enjoying your sweets too!

No comments:

Post a Comment