Sunday 13 November 2016

Now Blogging


The day before I return to work after a short break is never a good day LOL Worse if I realise over 80% of what I wanted to do is still undone.

Still, I've got 2 stories mostly done, both shorts. One that's mostly thought out and more than 10 in some stage of development which I had no time to even think about. Still, it's not a complete loss I guess. I'm missing feedback from friends but it's been that kind of week so...

The story I'm releasing isn't the original one intended, but I guess with all the turkey-induced coma coming up in less than 2 weeks, attention spans will be shorter than ever so haha! Have fun everyone, I'll post when I'm less moody 

While you wait, have a snack! Sneak Peek now live at http://eroftasy.blogspot.com/2016/11/new-lw-story-sneak-peek.html 
Enjoy!


Hopefully it's as tasty as the cake I had!

No comments:

Post a Comment