Sunday 6 August 2017

Updates and Links

Almost eight weeks ago,  I was unexpectedly warded and underwent a whole series of tests and an operation.  Since then,  it has been a slow and painful recovery. I am glad to be back on my feet. Physiotherapy has been painful and expensive but no argument from my end against that.

Following that experience, I am in no hurry to be back on the posting route.  I know I have missed posting deadlines but seriously,  after what happened two months earlier,  I am relearning to re-examine my life and what's really important.

Yes,  I will start writing and posting but it'll be at a much slower pace. Meanwhile,  here are some links for recent posts including Destroying Fantasies Part 1:


https://eroftasy.blogspot.com/2017/07/destroying-fantasies-11.html  

https://eroftasy.blogspot.com/2017/07/destroying-fantasies-12.html 

and my latest review:


Read the review and you'll understand the GIF!

Enjoy the reads, I'm off to painkillers.

No comments:

Post a Comment