Sunday 16 April 2017

A Rejuvenating Easter Weekend

It's been a pretty good Easter weekend, minor irritants aside.


Liked the Easter message of waking up. One of the few sermons/homilies in recent years that I actually remember.
                                                                                                     

     

And I finally had the chance to watch Fast and Furious 8. Despite all the rumoured squabbling and rivalry, the movie turned out pretty darn good ! Liked the storyline even if it was a tad predictable. But then again, most people don't watch action movies about cars for the plot ~ and I'm just being honest.


And having heard enough accolades about the Statham vs Johnson verbal exercises, I looked forward to the crossfire between the two. I was amused but not impressed by the exchange. If anything, Helen Mirren stole the show with direct, simple humour in the scene where she emotionally blackmailed Statham. Of course, it's a toss up whether Dame Helen or the baby won the awww awards LOL Look for the full review on EroRevue!


And so I leave you with views of my very un-health-conscious Easter lunch (fish and chips and everything nice) plus my longtime favourite entertainment hunk. If readers can't tell the difference, they're forgiven LOL

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment