Sunday 30 April 2017

The Eliot April Conundrum


Now,  I'm not normally a superstitious person. And that's when some smartass usually pipes up and says 'the lady doth protest overly much'. April, however,  has never failed to live up to my superstition about it, courtesy of Mr T.S. Eliot.


Glad as I am about the month ending,  I'm not looking forward to May and the mountain of work and events that awaits me.  Why can't I just win the lottery?  LOL


Anyway,  before anyone asks the obvious "is this post going anywhere?", I'll answer: Yes.  Maybe not in any release date but certainly in a challenge: I will be releasing an LW short story with the ending already written but not posted. I will schedule the ending to be posted about a month after the main story.  The challenge is for readers and writers to write their own conclusion to the story,  posting it with an identifier that will be stated in the main story. The main story and challenge will be posted in the next couple of weeks.


I'm off to the immediate challenge of reading Elif Şafak's The Forty Rules of Love.  Need to do it in three days because I'm supposed to present on it during the launch of a work community library 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment