Sunday 23 April 2017

Delays, Distractions and Delicious ^^

I know many readers are probably already anticipating more delays and excuses,  am personally hoping this is the last of them. I'm being haunted by LW requests and inspiration.  LOL



Plodding along with the writing (4 different stories,  not counting sequels) and may have something posted soon. And as requested by several readers who have contacted me via the feedback function, I will post Destroying Fantasies Part 1 on my blog soon. Watch for it!

And while I'm not G-like in any way, I do believe in "request and thou shalt be given". Okay it's gotten me into trouble occasionally (such as with the Destroying Fantasies saga),  but hey,  why would you want to deny readers satisfaction. Lol so here's the link to the original K. T.  Morrison series that Moving On was the conclusion of. It's available on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Losing-His-Wife-Cuckold-Tragedy-ebook/dp/B01J93ZCMY

And courtesy of work yours truly has had some eye candy in the form of a potential author.  He is hot and knows it. So yes,  he might not be the nicest guy but he is cute. And even cuter when he strides that was to the nearest cafe.  Haha!  Look for a Balkans hero soon!

I've had to conceal his full face because otherwise it'd be too easy to track him down.  And anyway,  from the discussion we had,  he does,  unfortunately,  fit the pretty face hunk who's a bit shorter on the erm brain capacity.  Still,  enjoy the stretch of the shirt people!

Could be even sweeter than the strawberry croissant lol I do love sweeties!





No comments:

Post a Comment