Thursday 3 December 2015

Taking A Breath

It's been a crazy few weeks and I'm stopping to take stock of everything that's happening.

On the writing side of things, I'm gonna have to ask for some patience as there's a line of stuff to be done and it'll be some time before normal programming returns LOL! I'll still post, just less frequently so keep checking my other blog and outofshadows on Literotica!


On the personal side, think my ex has finally gotten the message after 3 years and I'm getting the last of my part of the investments back. And I just heard from someone I haven't talked to in 5 years and had an invite along the lines of "let's go out hunting since we're irresistible - at least according to our horoscope" So I'm having heels and skirts at the top of my shopping list though I'm still unsure if I wanna go hunting with Ms Self-Destructive. I still remember her as I dragged her into rehab 5 years ago and I remember thinking I was closing an important chapter in our friendship 5 years ago. And though hunting alone sounds daunting, it's gotta be better than getting hit on in real life by a very weird bunch as I'm already hit on in cyber space by nutters such as the one below:



Bear in mind, that was the first conversation I had with the guy and nope, I didn't say anything that could have made him think whatever he thought. My friends saw my replies and laughed loudly asking why I was unfailingly polite with these weirdos. As I've said, I attract the nutters. Had another message from a different person just this evening -sighz, why can't I just attract the nice ones?!

No comments:

Post a Comment