Thursday 18 August 2016

New LW reads

No, you didn't read that wrong, at least not as far as the title goes. I'm still on that hiatus from LW and writing - hey mortal me needs some recovery time. The last time I inadvertently broke the rule and read some LW, I immediately felt the itch to write. With all the pain and meds I'm on, the likelihood of a torturous and tortuous piece is highly likely so in the interest of readers and based on the feedback, it's probably a good thing that I'm on this hiatus. 



That said, a friend DFWBeast has just posted his latest work and it's a sequel ( I wish I could have written ) to a story from another writer Harddaysknight whom I admire. Have fun reading!
And don't forget to read my stories too!



Meanwhile, I'll watch cheese mature..

No comments:

Post a Comment